Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering with one of the world's leading insurance businesses on an exclusive basis. This highly established global professional services firm are looking for a Workday HRIS Specialist to join their group London HR function. This is a 12 month maternity contract. This unique opportunity will have a broad scope that will encompass HRIS work as well as HR reporting and analytics as well as supporting with reward duties. You will have a wide range of responsibilities that will keep the role interesting, challenging and varied.
Working as the Workday HRIS Process Specialist you will report into a Senior HR Consultant that heads up their MI & HR Reporting. You'll also work closely with the team's Reward Lead. The role will be focused on working with HR data to provide Reporting and Analytics using Workday. Areas of focus will be Learning & Development, Talent, Performance and Reward. You'll also assist with year-end processes and be responsible for improving Workday processes. Responsibilities will include but won't be limited to the following:
- Design, create and maintain existing MI and reporting dashboards
- Reward year end processes - bonus and salary reviews
- Maintaining Reward tracker and providing reports and commercial insights for the monthly reward meeting
- Lead the annual Performance review process and launch the process and implement improvements from previous year
- Configure yearly review templates, calibration and notifications in Workday
- Understand processes in Workday and drive process and efficiency improvements to improve data quality, reporting capabilities and enhance employee experience
- Using Excel and Workday to generate a variety of HR data reports as well as providing insights based on analytics
- Be the point of contact regarding HR processes in Workday
- Project management / support for key HR and Reward projects
- Ownership of Workday Learning and e-learning programme including managing relationship with internal and external suppliers, setting up new learning campaigns, and working with key stakeholders to manage mandatory training implementation
- Talent reporting e.g. hiring, promotion and profile data
- Ad hoc reporting e.g. gender balance, turnover, headcount, D&I
To be considered for this role it's essential you have Workday experience and ideally have experience with the Learning, Talent, Benefits, Absence and HR Core modules. You must have an analytical mindset and a natural flair for HR systems. You must have proven experience working in a HRIS role previously where you have provided reporting and analytics using Workday and Excel. You should also be familiar with year-end compensation activities and be able to give examples of where you have improved HRIS processes. You must be effective at working with data, using analytics to provide insights and have strong communication skills to present you findings to key stakeholders.
The role is offering a broad and interesting remit that will allow you to be very involved in the team and influence processes. The vacancy offers the opportunity to join a highly established insurance brand that have a very supportive and collaborative culture. A very agile office working model is on offer where you will have the ability to complete the role remotely. The position is offering a competitive salary with a highly attractive completion bonus.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.