Frazer Jones is now working with an insurance firm in search for a Compensation Analyst to join this organisation on a temporary basis, this role will be a 3 month temporary assignment to work on a job grading project, salary range development, development of specific/local reward initiatives. You are to act as the first point of contact for all Reward related queries.
- Assist on the preparations for, and execution of, the Annual Compensation Review including all modelling activities, management reporting and market data analysis/submissions.
- Manage the completion of a variety of different external salary and benefit surveys by which the company can identify and monitor its relative position in the market, and make any necessary adjustments to prevailing practice in order to attract and retain talent.
- Lead on designated Reward projects, including the support of, set-up and management of a job evaluation framework (WTW) and grading system across the business.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on specific pay and benefits issues as required, supporting the implementation of frameworks as appropriate and ensuring compliance to guidelines and processes.
- Partner with the Finance team on the on-going accrual process.
- Provide support in the preparation, review and inception of all new and integrated benefit plans alongside the Annual Renewal Process, ensuring all deadlines and data requirements are met.
- Supports the Reward Manager in the integration and alignment of reward initiatives as appropriate.
- Previous experience in Compensation/Total Rewards
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate complex compensation issues both orally and in writing and to translate this into effective and pragmatic advice
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership of work and data quality, ability to be business acumen minded
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.