Frazer Jones are currently partnered with a leading global insurance business in their search for a Talent Management Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player in the talent and succession planning throughout the business.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Running talent and succession planning on local and global scale
- Identify opportunities for continual development from graduate / apprenticeship program
- Working closely with HRBP's / senior management to identify training needs throughout the business on a global / local scale
- Managing the administrative side of the training & development programs
- Organising and running events to promote the learning / development programs
- Ensure participants are meeting requirements of development programs
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within talent management with a proven track record in designing and running learning and development programs. Previous experience within financial services is required along with strong stakeholder relationships.
This is a fantastic step up for someone with experience within talent management / learning & development looking to build on their skillset and develop within a role. There is scope for progression within the business and the potential to branch out over a period of time.
For more information on the role please get in touch.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.