Frazer Jones is partnering with a highly renowned international management consultancy firm to find a Talent Advisor for their London office on a permanent basis. Ambition is at the heart of their values, as they are truly dedicated to solving integral challenges to enable motivated clients to do well and embrace the future.
In this role, you will strategise and promote forward-thinking as you deliver recruitment, training and mentoring solutions in order to attract, develop, and retain the best talent. In addition to handling Senior-level recruitment, you will play an integral role in Talent Development, liaising with third-party training providers, participating in training sessions and facilitating mentoring schemes. Boasting a highly impressive work culture internally, and a commitment to provide pro bono consulting externally, the firm truly values wellbeing and inclusivity.
- Establish training and mentoring analytics, strategising to develop improvement solutions
- Handle mentor/mentee queries as well as facilitate the programme management
- Deliver training sessions to various teams as well as liaising with external agencies
- Integral role in the Apprenticeship Programme
- Handle end-to-end recruitment processes, including attraction, interviews, liaising with agencies and hiring managers
- Experience in HR/L&D
- Degree-level qualification
- Excellent professional and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressured, high-volume environment
- Professional experience within a Professional Services/Blue Chip organisation (preferred)
If you are interested please reach out to Anitamcculloch@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.