Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$80000 - HK$100000 per month
12 months ago
Reporting to the Head of HR, the VP of Talent and Engagement will cover the Asia region.
- aligning with the global practices in designing talent framework which is suitable for the Asia market
- managing the leadership development programs for ex-co and senior executive members
- partnering with the HRBP team in managing the annual performance review
- being the key driver in the talent pipelining and succession program
- building a strong staff retention methodologies by both new initiatives and facilitating current engagement programs
- taking a lead part in coaching the Recruitment Partners on employer branding
The successful applicant
Ideally, you should have at least 11+ years of progressive HR experience within the Talent Management and Learning Space. Given the individuals that you will be exposed to, strong interpersonal and communication skills in Cantonese is necessary in order to network and influence with the senior stakeholders in the Hong Kong region. The individual should be equipped with the strong leadership and team management experience.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.