Newly created role to shape talent, performance and career development strategies.
The bank is going through a period of change where the Talent, Learning and Development team are adding increasing value to the business.
The bank and senior leadership team are focused on developing internal talent, which is why there is a need for this newly created role.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the potential of longer term opportunity and growth for the right candidate.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define talent management processes and undertake talent reviews
- Identify talented and high potential individuals, aligned with succession plans
- Secure a succession pipeline by helping identify emerging talent within the business
- Embed a culture of internal mobility to support development experiences and succession planning
- Design and implement a range of talent development programmes and initiatives
- Create actionable development plans for high potential individuals and for those with succession plans
- Manage end-to-end process for entry-level programmes including management of apprenticeship levy funding and associated course requirements with external suppliers
- Work closely with the Learning Manager to design modules and courses relevant to developing future capabilities
- Champion a learning culture and personal growth and development
- Re-create the performance management experience
- Help leaders and employees to effectively utilise their personal development plan
- Support and coach line managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience creating and developing talent development programmes across different levels
- Experience managing apprenticeship levy funds and associated providers
- Succession planning experience at senior leadership levels
- Experience developing and implementing competency frameworks and career pathways
- Change management and process improvement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to respond to changing business priorities
- Have the ability to set and measure success criteria for talent programmes
- Bring new ideas and have the confidence to implement new processes and programmes
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.