An opportunity to work as part of a fast paced and collaborative talent acquisition function for a UK fintech based in London.
This role will focus on working with the Head of Talent and HR Business Partners to recruit the best Engineering talent.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Own the full hiring life cycle process
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Attract the best engineering talent using a range of sourcing methods
- Coach and assist hiring managers with interviewing
- Work on employer branding
- Support hiring managers in recruiting various technology roles
- Work closely with the Head of Talent as the business continues to grown
- Bring fresh ideas and advise on best practice
- Get involved in Talent projects
Desirable skills and experience:
- 5 + years experience recruiting in technology across UK
- Experience working in-house and managing internal stakeholders
- Highly organised
- Is a team player and able to work autonomously
- Experience using different direct sourcing methods
- Relationship building skills
- Experience conducting interviews, both behavioural and technical
- Can follow processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
Why join the team:
- Flexible and agile working
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Collaborative and Supportive Team
- Join one of the fastest growing and exciting fintech businesses
- Innovative culture
- Additional benefits
Open to take candidates on a fixed-term or permanant contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.