My Client is an established management consulting firm based in the City of London. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit. In this role, you will partner with the senior stakeholders across the firm to drive and shape the talent strategy working with internal and external clients.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve their employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'.
- Improve the hiring managers' experience of using HR as a TA partner.
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will have experience in
The ideal candidate:
- A mix of experience in house and agency
- Direct sourcing capabilities
- Experience working roles across EMEA is desirable
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts/agencies.
- Sound knowledge of legal frameworks.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.