Den Haag, South Holland
11 months ago
Our client is a global player within the engineering industry. They have offices around the world and a very solid international name and brand. Within the Dutch market they are a strong player. Because of international growth they are looking for an independent Talent Acquisition Specialist for the Dutch market.
If you are looking to take a step away from agency recruitment, or you want to further your career in TA, please see the below Job description for more information.
- Screening, interviews & assessments of candidates
- Managing recruitment partners and setting up relationships with schools and universities
- Developing recruitment branding projects (including media, career events, campus recruitment)
- Developing and improving the recruitment software (Workday)
- Managing the budgets
- Supporting the HR- team
- Part of a global international HR Centre of Expertise (EMEA) Talent Acquisition team
We are looking for:
- Finished relevant bachelor degree
- Three to five years of experience in a TA role, as an agency recruiter or RPO Consultant
- English and Dutch language required
- Knowledge or recruitment systems, Workday is a big plus
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.