Our client is a top 3 global provider of financial information services and are looking to hire an experienced Recruiter to join their EMEA team based in London. Their fast-paced multifaceted environment allows their employees to thrive and deliver a high quality, efficient standard of service.
This person will work both collaboratively and independently to achieve the business objectives for the company, and will, in particular, be responsible for full end to end resourcing across multiple business areas throughout EMEA regions.
This will include, however is not limited to:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process across multiple business areas and a range of seniority levels.
- Liaising and partnering with preferred agencies on multiple vacancies
- Sourcing of high calibre candidates through a blend of direct sourcing methods such as headhunting and advertising
- Consulting and providing guidance and support as a recruitment expert to Hiring Managers
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and On-boarding team throughout the recruitment process
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- A number of years of recruitment related experience gained from an in-house or agency environment
- Experience of technical recruitment
- Strong direct sourcing experience
- Experience with applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors preferred but not a prerequisite)
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proven track record of managing and resolving competing priorities
For more information on this exciting opportunity or other TA opportunities we are recruiting for currently, get in touch today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.