Being a member of the Talent Acquisition Team means you will be a part of a diverse and collaborative team. You will connect candidates with their dream jobs while managing the talent acquisition selection process for new and existing staff at a professional level. You will support the talent acquisition strategy and offer advice on all aspects of the talent acquisition and selection process. We are a team, and together we achieve great things. We cannot wait to meet you and have you as part of our team!
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process of roles in our Risk business unit from initial intake, candidate contact, interview cycle and offer while working seamlessly with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Serve as a lead strategic talent advisor by actively maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders. Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence stakeholders on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Collaborate with and influence a team of global talent advisors on Risk requisitions by promoting agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach
- Knowledge of current market conditions and influencers, creative sourcing strategies, business drivers and ability to embrace digital tools and technology to enhance your sourcing efforts, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning
- Understand internal talent availability and merge with external trends to influence talent strategies for current and future talent needs
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Minimum 6+ years of related experience
- Deep expertise recruiting in Risk (Models, Quantitative Credit, etc.)
- Experience influencing/coaching a team of peers (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recruiting or equivalent sales/relationship management experience
- Presentation skills preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, social media platforms and digital tools
- Proficient with collaboration tools such as MS Teams and SharePoint
- Proficient with:
- ATS (Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Taleo, etc.)
- Internet Recruiting and Sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- AI tools (Gartner, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- Familiar with current laws/legal requirement concerning recruitment and employment, EEO, ADA, labor relations, etc
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# FSPR/205228. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # FSPR/205228. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.