Compensation: ~90K Base + Bonus
- Develop and help with the coordination and execution of all phases of recruiting efforts for campus recruitment including a hiring strategy, job description, and interview
- Post openings on appropriate websites and track recruiting processes
- Pre-screen candidates demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Manage candidates' relationships, ensuring timely communication throughout the hiring process; prepare new hire documents
- Assist with reporting and maintenance of talent dashboard.
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years recruitment experience (minimum of 1 year of campus recruitment experience within consulting, banking, finance, or similar)
- Responsive and proactive in searching out opportunities and solutions to problems and acting on them
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.