Fully Remote - Talent Acquisition Partner - Commercial - Europe & US - Sales & Marketing - Biotech Sector - £60,000-£80,000
In this exciting role, you will recruit across sales and marketing (Europe & US) which is anticipated to grow significantly over the next 9-12 months!
You'll be part of the brand new In-House Talent Partner team at the start of their journey, having just transitioned from an RPO model. This means you'll rapidly progress your career and be first in line to build/lead teams as the company grows. And here is the best bit- you can ensure quality work and a value-added approach as you'll be working a very manageable 6-7 vacancies at any one time!!
Make a difference and join this impressive start-up organisation who bring about positive change for both biological science and technology, with staggering year-on-year growth; expanding their bio-infrastructure offerings many times over across multiple verticals.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is empowering the organisation to hire and scale. Partnering with individual functions within the business, they use their expertise, insight and best-in-class tools and methodologies to find, screen and hire the best talent in the market.
We are looking for an ambitious and imaginative TA Partner who believes in the value of hiring from diverse backgrounds. As our next TA Partner, you will mainly collaborate with the sales and marketing teams. You will gather current and future business requirements, crafting innovative hiring strategies and execute them efficiently. You will ensure key hires are sourced, hired and on-boarded with the greatest care and attention.
As our Talent Partner, you will:
* Own all aspects of the end-to-end recruiting processes for multiple roles across the company
* Lead intake meetings
* Write job descriptions in partnership with hiring managers
* Manage job postings
* Conduct phone/video interviews
* Extend and negotiate offers
* Check prospective employee references
* Educate and train hiring managers on recruiting processes as well as appropriate use of recruiting tools
* Collaborate with the broader People and Talent Team to ensure an exceptional candidate and onboarding experience
You will be set up for success if you have:
* Proven track record of delivering top talent within an aggressive growth biotech startup
* Experienced in working to a global remit including US and Europe
* Experienced hiring across various specialist areas including; business development, sales and marketing
* Identify potential problems in the hiring work stream in advance and work proactively to optimise.
* Comfortable owning relationships with hiring managers and hiring teams, strong ability to advise, influence and manage upward when necessary
* Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods
* Strong negotiation skills, ability to close candidates before and during the offer stage
* Background in diverse talent sourcing, with a focus on advocating for URM (Underrepresented Minorities) candidates
* A passion for building attracting, engaging and hiring top talent
* A clear and strong communicator, who can work closely with others throughout the People team and partner closely with hiring managers
* Business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to help effectively grow our business
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity and constant change, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Proven ability to challenge preconceptions and decisions made by interview teams/hiring managers
* Hands on experience in sourcing top biotech talent
* Incredibly driven and motivated to move excellent talent to hire
What would make you amazing (nice to haves):
* Passionate about preventative healthcare and the latest biomarker technologies
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.