Our Client are an International Software firm based in the heart of Central London. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Partner:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve the employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'.
- Improve the hiring managers' experience of using HR as a TA partner.
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects.
- Utilise market relevant sourcing channels to source and select the best candidate in line with cost, quality and time
- Ensure a first-class recruitment and selection process experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will have experience in:
- Solid Technology or Corporate Experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts / agencies.
- Sound knowledge of legal frameworks.
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Manager:
- Flexible working.
- A friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Pension contribution up to 10%.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.