- Talent Acquisition Operations Partner - based Leeds
- Exciting opportunity to bring your expertise to create a best-in-class TA operating model
- £Competitive + Bens
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Hybrid working
- Occasional travel to London
My client is a global financial services organisation, who are looking to recruit a newly created role of Talent Acquisition Operations Partner. This role is critical to the success of the TA team both at the start-up/build mode and ongoing service delivery, process improvement and governance.
High level role responsibility:
- You will be accountable for creating (with the Head of TA) and executing on the strategy to ensure embedment of best-in-class internal operating model
- Lead the continuing evolution and transformation of the TA experience, making it easier to achieve hiring excellence
- Be accountable for MI analysis, governance and continuous improvement of TA processes and policies whilst ensuring the development of a clear roadmap and delivery against defined targets
- Use your expertise to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- People Leadership responsibility, team of 3
To be successful you:
- Must be a seasoned Recruitment Operations Manager or at least have this responsibility fall within your existing role if you have a wider HR shared services remit
- Are likely to have been part of a team (or the stream lead) to establish an internal TA function including governance or project managed a change in operating model to achieve success and ROI
- Have a thorough understanding of TA, both candidate and client experience journey mapping and relevant employment legislation
- Will have a high regard for client service delivery including outcomes focused
- You will have experience of leading and managing a team
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to create and embed a high performing TA model into the business. Sounds exciting?!! Please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.