We our exclusively working with a leading global professional services firm who are recruiting a talent acquisition lead to run their technology service line. This is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Global Talent Acquisition Director.
Going through a period of change and transformation, your role is a new resource to manage and develop a team of recruiters supporting the technology and digital business unit. This is a critical hire for the business, being one of the largest revenue streams, building relationships and driving the talent agenda forwards.
It is essential that you have experience in recruiting across technology/digital, have managed and lead teams and have inhouse experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build genuine and trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Work alongside Senior Leaders in streamlining processes, systems and making improvements where necessary
- Build a functional strategic talent direction for the technology talent acquisition team working with the business on filling critical talent needs
- Leading and developing a high-performing team
- Supporting on hires where necessary
- Contributing to the wider success of the talent acquisition team
- It is essential that you have experience in recruiting technology/digital roles
- Experienced in managing a team and demonstrating leadership success
- Dynamic & ambitious
- Navigate complex structures and a natural flair of influencing
- Ability to work with agility
A hybrid working model is on offer. Salary up to £100k + bonus + car allowance + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.