We are partnering with one of the world's leading Professional Services organisation, who are now recruiting a Talent Acquisition Lead for one of their main business units.
This role will report into the Head of Recruitment and will hold overall recruitment responsibility for the business unit. You will liaise with your key stakeholders - the Partners - regularly; understanding their needs, developing the recruitment strategies and delivering key hires (at Partner level) and working with the wider recruitment team to ensure that the overall business unit needs are met.
It is essential you have experience recruiting at Partner level, and ideally in tax and legal. You will be the key point of contact for the recruitment team working with the senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent understanding of your business area and ability to build strong, trusted, high-level relationships with your Partners
- Ability to network and source Partner level candidates
- Data driven in your approach and presenting where appropriate
- Working on wider talent projects including D&I
- Work with, and coach the wider teams on recruitment needs
- Ability to work cohesively and alongside the wider teams in the business to ensure that the business needs are met
- Excellent candidate management and sourcing capability
- It is essential you have at least 5 years' internal recruitment experience within a professional services environment and have recruited Partners
- Expert understanding of Tax / Legal industries
- Demonstrate experience of building relationships at Partner level
- A natural leader
- Agile in your approach
The role is headquartered in London although flexible working is on offer. You will be required to travel to the office for meetings.
A highly competitive salary on offer and a range of benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.