We are delighted to be retained by a global Asset Manager to find them a Senior Reward Manager. This newly created role will provide a leadership function to the Reward team and will be responsible for Executive Remuneration, including informing on the global reward strategy through active monitoring, interpretation and advice on the regulatory landscape and global market practice for remuneration and performance. You will undertake incentive plan effectiveness reviews and design of new programs as required in alignment with the business strategy and supporting remuneration strategy. Preparation of Board papers, Annual Remuneration Reporting, annual regulatory compliance reporting and due diligence activities for both internal and external reporting requirements and provide additional support to Director, Global Reward, Executive Director, Reward, Operations & Reporting or Group Head of People & Culture as required and support the maintenance and operations of all Special Incentive Schemes. The business is looking for superior analytical and problem solving skills, as well as technical expertise in global compensation & benefits programs (including executive compensation and Board of Directors support) with outstanding remuneration modelling ability and someone who fosters teamwork and collaboration, with a proven ability to partner with different functions and vendors globally to achieve results. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal and strong influencing skills are required. Key result areas are to:
- Plan, design, deliver and maintain executive remuneration frameworks and special incentive schemes including integration of risk and governance frameworks into practices and operations.
- Support and prepare Board papers.
- Provide advisory support to business leaders on reward and performance matters in support of their business strategic goals.
- Pro-actively adapt frameworks for changing business priorities, regulatory, risk management and governance requirements.
- Oversee delivery of efficient reward related processes, including the deployment and maintenance of our HR systems.
As a result the business is looking to meet reward professionals who have gained experience within financial services (Investment banking/asset management) within a client facing or advisory role, together with experience of advising on the current regulatory environment, including IFPR, IFD, MIFID II, AIFMD, FAR and APRA SPS511. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.