£50000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones are now representing large international banking group based in the heart of London. We are now looking to engage with Senior Reward Analyst to join a global team, responsible for taking on strategic performance and reward strategies for this large banking group.
This opportunity works closely with the Head of Reward Analytics and will be supporting a range of performance and reward activities across the global business.
- Act as the first point of contact in providing complex support to key reward initiatives, this includes pay review, market benchmarking, incentive plans, policy and processes.
- First point of contact for performance and reward knowledge to stakeholders across the HR team function and within the business, building awareness and adhering to relevant products and changes.
- Responsible for ongoing projects on all key reward metrics
- Providing market data and knowledge around salary recommendations to HR team go ongoing processes.
- Assist in Global pay review, process for designated client divisions.
- Ensure that actions meet business framework, this includes supporting Reward managers on the development and implementation of new systems.
- Responsible for providing effective, relevant and timely executive reporting and analysis
- Degree level educated or equivalent with preferably additional post graduate qualification in human resources, tax, accounting of other business related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel and Office tools.
- Reward Analytics experience required
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.