I am delighted to be working with a highly reputable Law firm in Manchester to help them recruit a Senior Recruitment Advisor.
Salary up to £45,000 + benefits and hybrid working.
Due to growth and investment my client is looking for a hands on and highly skilled Senior Recruiter that will be a proactive member of the UK Recruitment team and will partner with key stakeholders to deliver recruitment for the firm across the North.
- Proactively attract and recruit talented professionals, building talent pipelines, creating talent pools and promoting employer branding.
- Be a trusted partner with your business units to fully understand their teams and requirements, providing expert advice and market intelligence.
- Educate your stakeholders around the recruitment process and ensure communication and SLA's are being met.
- Drive multiple channels of recruitment through headhunting, market mapping, referrals, and social media platforms.
- Conduct interviews and ensure all onboarding and new joiner documentation is completed efficiently.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and become a project lead to deliver change within the team.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly skilled recruitment professional with substantial in-house experience gained within legal or professional services. You will be an expert in your field, with impressive interviewing skills along with the ability to partner and advise your stakeholders across the business. You will be highly commercial with great business acumen and be able to think outside the box for hard to fill roles. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills along with being highly personable and proactive.
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled recruiter who is looking for their next role. If you are a Legal Recruiter looking to move in house, this will be a great role for you!
Please contact me now for more information and to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.