Our client is a Dutch multinational, active in the semiconductor industry.
For our client we may search for a Senior Manager Talent to support and lead all talent initiatives globally.
While global teams are dynamic, innovative and creative, they also come with their own challenges of language, cultural and time zone differences. As a successful member of the global HR team, the Senior Manager Talent must be a quick thinker with the ability to influence and effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As the Senior Manager Talent, you will work on a highly visible, flexible and collaborative HR team and Business Leaders to lead initiatives to retain internal talent and attract talent in a highly competitive industry. The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate communicator who acts.
- Run recurrent talent review process
- Improve and run recurrent succession and talent review process with HR BPs and key business leaders.
- Focus on critical positions (incumbents & successors)
- Improve bench strength in critical positions:
- Defined actions to improve bench strength
- Enhancement of internal mobility
- Update and activate the global talent database:
- The company has implemented SuccessFactors that captures the S&TR outcomes, including 9 grids (potential/performance, risk of loss/impact of loss) and succession overviews
- Run the Leadership Academy
- The company has developed a training curriculum foundation that develops leadership roles aligned with the organisation core values and competencies. The company is currently refreshing the three modules previously established.
- The Assessment of the leadership competencies is supported by a series of tools based on Big 5 research.
- Improve and embed leadership competencies and career/technical ladders into the company
- Review and update competencies to adapt to current times
- Ensure relevant career ladders and technical ladders are embedded in the organization as a career development tool.
- Contribute and participate in determining, design and delivery of new talent management initiatives in support of business transformation of the company.
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments, and we will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At this company, brilliance and professionalism pays off: you resolve the right challenges and we reward your efforts and performance.
In order to successfully perform this role, the ideal candidate has a global experience implementing professional Talent and Development strategies in different cultures and geographies. A professional level is required in order to have the needed impact on the organisation and its senior management involved in making the business and HR strategies work effectively in the day to day practice.
The candidate has experience in an international technology firm and worked and lived in different geographies, preferably in Europe. Others include:
- Implementing and managing global talent management processes
- Performance management cycles
- Leadership / Talent assessment practices
- Talent identification
- Leadership development
- Succession management
- Running a virtual Academy
- Empathy to different styles and cultures
- Strong on content but soft on the relationship
- Able to work in a virtual community in a matrix organisation
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills
- Self-starter and intrinsic motivation for delivering excellent results
- Pleasant colleague who goes the extra mile for the team result
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.