Our client is an award-winning Fintech company, currently looking for a Senior Strategic HR Manager to shape and support the growth of the company. Due to their continue success in business, they are now triple the size from 2 years ago and are still expanding.
This a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a culture full of passionate, enthusiastic and engaging people, in a fast growing and challenging environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for strategic planning - develop talent curriculum and strategy to support the rapid growth of the business
- Proactively implementing new strategies to promote employer branding to align with business direction and employee value proposition
- Developing a strong culture within the business while customizing and promoting diversity initiatives
- Partnering with the management team to ensure organization design structure supports business directions and lead change management efforts as required
- Developing people frameworks and processes, and lead implementation and new initiatives
- Leading all aspects of employee relations from performance coaching support to progressive ER
- Analysing talent needs to improve performance and develop solutions to drive engagement and mitigate people risks
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of HR business partnering experience in Hong Kong
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or relevant disciplines
- Proven experience in organizational development and change management, and have lead employment engagement projects
- Proactive and innovative in building strong culture initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build authentic and trusting relationships
- High proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (both verbal and written)
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.