We have a current opportunity for a Senior Manager - OD with a local business based in Dubai.
The role is to define and implement company wide organisational development and talent strategies, policies and plans which facilitate the delivery of the organisation's Strategic Plan.
Key duties will include -
Organisation Design -
* Support the leadership team in ensuring the organisation is appropriately designed to deliver maximum impact
* Identify and analyse organization effectiveness opportunities
* Review the operating model to ensure that core and non-core activities are appropriately structured & resourced.
Organisation Development -
* Identify organisational and individual capability requirements and align strategy
* Design interventions to drive the appropriate culture, behaviours, skills
* Lead and drive the development of a corporate culture
* Lead the diversity and inclusion initiative
Talent Management -
* Oversee the building of organisational capability and competence through the design and implementation
* Implement an annual Talent Review process
* Lead the succession planning process
* Lead the implementation of a robust Career Management strategy
* Establish appropriate methods for carrying out individual leadership, career and talent assessments, using a variety of tools.
Learning & Development -
* Oversee the development & delivery of overall Learning & Development strategy
* Ensure that consistent training practices and controls are in place
* Provide insights to senior management and line managers on the effectiveness of L&D interventions
* Meet regularly with HRBPs to get feedback on learning and development needs from the business & Departments
Employee Engagement -
* Develop strategies to improve engagement and create a positive workplace environment
Lead the Centre of Excellence for OD & Talent -
* Lead the OD & Talent & team ensuring that each team member is supported
* Manage the CoE budget
* Collaborate with the HRSS to ensure that Talent & OD programmes are effectively administered
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.