Senior HR Business Partner, Tech business, London office with work from home element £85,000 - £100,000 plus benefits
A very exciting opportunity to join a leading Tech business, already well established but still rapidly growing and disrupting the world with their online digital technology which supports the finance sector
Reporting to Director of People Business Partnering, this is a Senior HR Business Partner and a role that supports the Chief Technology Officer and their employee group of around 200 employees with growth to 250 in the next 6 - 12 months.
A strategic focused role, however still being able to push the operational items along being supported by the HR Admin team, you will be a trusted advisor and be able to really add value and make a difference.
- Be a consultative Business Partner to the CTO and the tech team of around 200 with full employee life cycle, coaching, supporting and developing
- Supporting with the scale up of the business, being able to support a big change agenda and work with a degree of ambiguity
- Be a consultative Business Partner to the CTO and other senior stakeholders, able to support, advise and action.
- Drive the business strategy forward through the people plan. Take the lead on key projects, initiate, lead and continually review.
- Support with any transformation or change plans as the business grows and develops
- Identify high potential talent, succession planning, build high performing and strong teams and continually develop employee engagement and other key EVP items on the agenda for continual growth and retention
- Manage any ER cases (very minimal) and other generalist duties
- Work closely with international teams and build relationships across the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong, senior level HR Business Partner background with a broad generalist background and experience/exposure to all areas of HR
- Experience in a scale up / start up environment ideally, or large company experience but keen to work for a SME
- You will have supported an IT / Tech team previously either from a Tech business or a Tech team as part of a larger organisation in a different sector
- You will be a true generalist, able to collaborate and lead, advise, support and really want to drive the people agenda forward. Be passionate about the people and be keen to add value and make a difference
- You'll have strong communication and planning skills, be objective, driven, a self starter, ambitious and want to be a part of a growth business
- International experience is desired, as is working with a multi-site business.
- You will be Degree educated and level 7 CIPD, MCIPD or FCIPD qualified, or have equivalent work experience
To be considered for the role please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.