For our client, a multinational company in the engineering sector with several thousand employees worldwide, we are looking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to develop and implement key HR initiatives and responses to the business' strategy and priorities across a number of European sites.
International HR Manager (m/f/d)
- Be a trusted partner for global and local stakeholders, e.g. General Manager and Division Management Team
- Manage a small team of experienced HR professionals
- Develop efficient structures to foster the successful execution of the business strategy
- Provide professional support in key HR processes, such as Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, C&B and Employee Relations for an international population of approx. 600 employees
- Drive Talent Management processes in-line with business plan objectives
- Elevate safety culture in the organisation through coordination, communication and leadership
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Several years of leadership experience in a complex and international manufacturing environment, ideally in a multinational / US company
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies to enhance organisational performance
- Strategic and operational mindset combined with high focus on results
- Thorough knowledge of German and European labour laws
- Excellent communication and influencing skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.