West London, London
£78000 - £83000 per annum + car allowance, bonus
8 months ago
The company are a global business specialising in Healthcare Products. In order to more succinctly engage and inspire customers and patients, this company are going through an exciting organisational transformation to align business units specialising in Medical Science. This role will be critical from a long term strategy and growth perspective for the business, and will have the short-term trajectory to a HR Director role.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you'll be a creative HR professional who can demonstrate the right leadership skills to drive the company's transformation agenda. Responsibilities include:
- Defining and implementing a people strategy to support the business transformation of the new division, to create growth and long term synergies
- Build strong engagement plans
- Lead manpower planning and partner with Talent to ensure TA goals are being met
- Support and develop line managers to lead recruitment processes for their teams
- Work with the transformation team to develop reward strategies that can drive workforce performance
- Line manage a small team of HR professionals internally identified to drive the department's functionality
- Strong HR generalist experience, within a B2B or Healthcare space as a preference
- Change management and project management experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Line management experience
- A HRBP with the capabilities and business experience to operate within a director level capacity.
£75,000 to £83,000 + car allowance of £7,200 + bonus scheme + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.