Senior HR Business Partner, paying up to £70,000 + car allowance, 20% bonus and good benefits package
Working for a well established FMCG brand who are busier than ever, this is a great opportunity to take on a role that has a strategic and project element as well as team management of one and work closely with key stakeholders in the business
The role will require 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest from home. (North West London area)
- To partner with corporate functions and supply chain based in the UK providing strategic as well as business as usual HR support
- Work closely with the client group to build a strong relationship and be able to execute the global people strategy
- Support with workforce planning and OD, work closely to coach and develop individuals working closely with Stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of HR for your client group including day to day ER, Reward, Policy and Process, Recruitment support, H&S, being supported additionally by a shared service team.
- Manage relationships within the wider global business
- Implement initiatives, identify training and support working with the L&D team, focus on business priorities and career paths.
- Manage a small team
- Work on multiple projects across a wide range of HR areas
- You will have FMCG experience as well as strong HR Business Partnering experience gained in a matrix organisation
- You will have very strong stakeholder skills and be able to influence and negotiate as well as implement and support.
- Strong HR Generalist experience as well as CIPD qualification, or relevant experience
- You will be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing business.
- Ideally you will have supported Corporate Functions and/or Supply Chain functions in the past.
If this is of interest, please apply asap online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.