My client an education services provider for proffessional qualifications is looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis working in small team supporting around 400 staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting managers in dealing with absence, probation, performance, conduct, capability, grievances and redundancy issues
- Contributing to the development, enhancement and maintenance of HR Policies and Procures
- Delivering training on HR Processes when required
- Supporting with key learning and development initiatives
- Driving employee engagement across the business
- Supporting activities relating to embedding the purpose, values and brand framework and how teams contribute to the achievement of the key vision and goals including: recruitment, induction, recognition schemes, management and leadership development
- Supporting the Employee Engagement Survey and analysis results
The ideal candidate will have experience in an advisory capacity and feel comfortable working in an autonomous environment. You must be comfortable commuting to London in a hybrid capacity. You will also have strong ER and project experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.