Are you looking for A Senior HR Advisor opportunity? My client a Private Medical company based in West London are looking to hire 2 Senior HR Advisors to join the team due to business change. Reporting into the Head of HR you will support the business with recruitment, on-boarding, induction, performance management, disciplinary and termination issues.
As well as generalist duties you will run a number of projects that aim to enhance the employee experience.
Duties will include:
- Working with the recruitment team to ensure that all recruitment is carried out for your business unit and supporting with interview processes where necessary solid and broad range of generalist, operational, HR advisory experience
- Ensuring that employees are onboarded in an effective and efficient mannering
- Rolling out E-learning for your business unit and using that staff have access to appropriate training
- Acting as the CSR champion for your business unit
- Supporting manager and stakeholder with disiciplinary. Grievance and performance issues, ensuring a fair service throughout
- Working with line managers to monitor sickness absence and ensuring that accurate support is provide to staff returning to work
- Working with the centralised HR team to ensure that all HR Policies and Procedures are kept up to date and communicated to the business.
- Managing the exit process for all staff
- Ensure that job descriptions and organisation charts are regularly reviewed and updated
- Proven experience of working effectively in a challenging HR Advisory role
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience of working in a multi-site business with multiple terms and conditions
- CIPD qualified
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.