Our client is a prestigious multinational banking and financial services corporation with over 50.000 employees worldwide and looking for a Senior Expert Performance and Reward to support their Rewards team in Germany.
This role will handle topics within compensation and benefits with a focus on regulatory remuneration. It will report directly into the Head of Compensation & Benefits Germany. The position is based in Frankfurt but the company offers remote working options.
- Participate in the design and delivery of salary structures and benefit programs for employees; providing elements of technical design; providing financial, market and legal analysis and insight; drafting internal management proposals and reports.
- Designing and managing the implementation of employee benefit programs; identifying and responding to the needs of internal stakeholders; clarify financial & business performance and behavioral parameters to be met; ensuring compliance with external regulations.
- Assist in the execution of annual reports; provide relevant analysis and insights within market pay and employee engagement; prepare decision support for line management.
- Assist in the design and implementation of executive compensation programs, providing relevant internal financial analysis, analyzing external practices and commenting on Regulatory developments.
- Contribute to the design of C&B frameworks and tools, ensuring compliance with established design principles, internal policies and external legal requirements.
- Provide expert advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving questions and problems and referring very complex or contentious issues to others.
- 5+ years of experience in Rewards, ideally gained within the financial services sector
- Extensive experience in Regulatory remuneration
- Strong stakeholder management skills: experience in complex matrix organizations, understand, manage, address, and escalate conflicting interests
- Agile and creative style of work and possess strong communicating and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and advanced in German.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.