As the Senior Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for support for one or more C-Level executives. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure, and a good sense of humor. The position will be facilitating key team activities and projects, heavy calendar management and meeting coordination, as well as travel and expenses.
Responsibilities for this position will require that one thinks and plans prioritizes short and long term, and manages time not only effectively, but with diplomacy, style and grace. It requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information. Flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment's notice are crucial to this position.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of previous C Level Support experience and possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature which require in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Arrange all domestic and international travel plans; proactively in identifying scheduling/meeting conflicts
- Maintain, organize and process all internal and external documents, expense reports, and invoices
- Manage and arrange calendars, meetings, schedules daily
- Prepare, proofread, and edit all correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Reviews and redirects all mail and incoming phone calls. If appropriate, follows-up to ensure action has been taken
- Performs other projects, assignments or duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (HUGE PLUS)
- At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/204726. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/204726. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.