Are you a Senior Director - People Partner interested in working for a PE backed Technology organisation going through significant change? Do you have a track record of supporting a commercial/sales population?
We are recruiting for a Senior Director - People Partnering for a PE/VC backed US technology business going through an exciting period of transformation. The role will play a pivotal role in driving significant organisational change as well as partnering with key sales leaders as well as a global population of c.1000.
Key responsibilities are:
- Partnering business leaders and the COE to ensure the business is able to attract, retain and incentivise the best sales talent in the market.
- Lead and facilitate talent management planning with a focus on succession planning, strategic workforce and future skills mapping.
- Provide strategic support the senior (sales) leadership team, provide coaching as well as leadership and management development opportunities.
- Design and implement change programmes
- Manage and coach two HR Business Partners
The successful candidate will have partnered with a commercial/sales population previously and will have an in-depth knowledge of sales incentive/commission schemes and will have partnered and advised senior leaders previously. Ideally you will have operated in a Technology or Tech enabled environment before and have had involvement in creating a 'go-to-market' strategy. The office is located in the Slough/Windsor area and offers the opportunity for some flexible working and WFH.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.