8 months ago
Our client is one of the leading technology businesses in its field. The company develops, manufactures and distributes a broad range of high tech products.
For their headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for an experienced
Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
to support the Head of Compensation & Benefits in defining and aligning the EMEA reward strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and further develop the EMEA job and grading structure and consult HR Business Partners and Executives on job values and benchmark strategy
- Monitor and researching Compensation & Benefits trends and evolving the EMEA Compensation & Benefits structure in line with the market
- Create reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as salary benchmark providers and benefits vendors
- Lead and contribute to projects to further evolve incentive schemes for special target groups or business areas
- Manage and steer salary increase and bonus rounds for the EMEA Senior Management team
- Degree in human resources, finance or business administration
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefit specialist (including company pension schemes and ideally Sales Incentives)
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and analysis systems
- Number oriented and strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (email@example.com) or call her on +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.