Frazer Jones is now representing a capital intensive organisation based in central London in search for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join an exciting and hard working team. We have been retained on a search in search for a strong compensation specialist to join this organisation on a permanent basis. The role will offer agile and flexible working arrangements and will look after core functionalities of international Reward. This exciting opportunity will allow the candidate to head up the reward functions for several European geographies and report into a manager based out in the US. You will be part of a large HR team environment where you will be able to influence the stakeholders around you and work closely with HR Business Partners and HR Directors.
- Act to work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and internal consultants regarding ongoing compensation management, job evaluation, program/plan design, and other compensation-related topics to produce accurate and insightful reports, analyses, and presentations
- Ensures the effectiveness of compensation policies, procedures, and controls identifying risks, and escalating issues as appropriate
- Manage international relationships with survey vendors to meet survey submission timelines
- Responsible for the process improvement, influencing people in the team and stakeholders to recommend efficient and effective ways to carry out core responsibilities; skilful at working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, but also able to function effectively working independently and to balance multiple priorities
- Designs, delivers, communicates, monitors, and/or administers compensation programs and practices, including job attributes, pay structure, incentive plans, annual rewards, and other compensation-related programs
- Develops and implements strategies for delivery of compensation to ensure competitiveness; appropriate linkages between pay and performance, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- In-depth knowledge of compensation jargon, job evaluation, incentive compensation design and reporting analysis
- Experience in various HRIS systems required with a strong preference, including Workday and Success Factors (Desirable)
- Strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows
- Proficiency in Excel and other data tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.