A fantastic role for a highly motivated, self driven professional with a strong 'presence'. Enormous potential within this Consulting practice to feel valued, be rewarded for effort and to hone your well developed consulting skills.
* Work with large organisations, with multidisciplinary teams, at a range of levels from Board to front-line, to deliver change programs
* Interpret and analyse clients' needs and develop ideal solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
* Coach leaders to be the best they can be in developing their organisational WHS Culture.
* Develop a consistent understanding of WHS responsibilities at all levels of the organisation.
* Monitor and report on WHS activities and WHS key performance indicators that support the safety culture.
* Facilitate groups and workshops of various sizes and be confident in delivering presentations.
* Design, develop, implement and evaluate cutting edge culture change programs
* Use your influence to build credibility & consensus with key stakeholders * Collect & collate data, determine relationships/trends and conduct medium to large scale culture/climate surveys.
* Travelling across Australia and occasionally overseas, with a focus on the east coast of Australia
Skills and Competencies
* The ability to build strong relationships and establish immediate credibility with clients and senior leaders.
* Outstanding communication skills including strong listening, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to write concise and impactful reports, giving presentations, providing feedback, facilitating groups and delivery of program content.
* A solid understanding of leading safety and wellbeing research and thinking
* Highly developed consultation & listening skills.
* Demonstrated high level of self-motivation and personal management skills with an ability to work independently.
Ideally you will have a degree in Psychology (a Masters or Doctorate is desirable but not essential) or similar discipline or post graduate in psychology in hand with a WHS qualification.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.