We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Reward Specialist to join one of Australia's leading mutual insurance firms on a 6 - 8 week interim assignment. Based in the Sydney CBD with optional remote working, you will support the CPO with the preparation for the annual remuneration review and year end.
- Oversight of compliance or legislative requirements
- Salary benchmarking and compensation analysis for base, bonus and sales incentive plans
- Responsible for overall benefits offering across ANZ ensuring they are competitive and compliant
- Preparation for annual performance review
- Continuous improvement projects
To be successful in the role you will have a minimum 3 years specialist reward experience ideally from within financial services, have proven ability of 'hitting the ground running' and adapting quickly to new systems and processes, and enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic environments.
This is an urgent requirement with a view to start in May 2022. It is paying $800 - $900/day inclusive of Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: TR/210066
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.