A great 4 months fixed term contract opportunity has arisen at a global professional services firm for a Reward, Pensions, and Benefits Specialist. You will assist the Benefits and Pensions Manager with companywide specialist advice and support for the UK function. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and offer a burst of short-term expert support to stakeholders in a specialist, global professional services outfit.
Key duties will include:
- Operational and transactional benefits administration, updating flexible benefits portal.
- Pensions administration across multiple brokers including pensions uploads, manual pensions portal administration and excel based reporting.
- Answering internal colleague and external provider queries on all matters reward, benefits, and pensions.
- Salary and bonus support across the annual pay review cycle.
- Uploading new joiner information to the HRIS, enabling payroll to equip starters with benefits portal access.
- Creating a wellbeing strategy company-wide, acting as the champion for internal and external campaigns to support mental health and awareness surrounding sensitive topics.
- Support the annual benefits renewal processes including changes to cover and agreement on rates.
- Lead on the UK benefits platform design and delivery to ensure this is fit for purpose.
- Manage international benefits including health insurance and life assurance.
- Perform day-to-day compensation-related operations, including the provision of compensation benchmarking, analysis and documentation of market data to support ongoing benchmarking requested by the business
To be considered for this role please have 2-3 years of experience in the reward, benefits, or pensions space. In the first instance please contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones about this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.