I am delighted to work with a forward-thinking, fast-paced and continuously evolving organisation to recruit a Reward Partner in Bristol on a permanent basis. This role, working closely with the Head of Reward, offers immediate exposure to all areas of the business where you will help deliver and develop the total reward agenda. This organisation has taken huge strides in improving reward & benefits offered to employees, so not only will you have the opportunity to develop and progress within a market leading business, but you will also receive top class benefits.
- You will partner with commercial business areas and key stakeholders throughout the year in order to provide data analytics for pay review, bonus reviews, gender pay reporting, along with insights to support commercial objectives.
- You will work with the Head of Reward on cyclical reward activities, such as pay review, bonus review and annual benefits renewal, as well as projects supporting group change and transformation such as M&A activity.
- Job evaluation and benchmarking via Willis Towers Watson, providing job levelling and salary benchmarking proposals for job moves, promotions and salary reviews.
- Managing the company's rewards offering via the benefits portal which includes flexible benefits, pensions auto-enrolment, total reward statements. You'll also manage external providers and working with the finance team to ensure costs are correctly tracked.
- Finally, you will support the development and activities of two junior members of the team.
I am looking for a confident Reward (Compensation Benefits) Partner who enjoys working directly with stakeholders and the business. Someone comfortable managing senior stakeholders and who has worked in large, fast-paced, agile organisations. You will have experience managing time sensitive projects, the total reward cycle and experience conducting job evaluation and salary benchmarking, ideally using Willis Towers Watson. You possess advanced Excel skills and it's desirable that you have experience using Workday.
This organisation has high expectations but in return offer a hybrid working model where you have the flexibility to be either home or officed based, providing you can travel to the Bristol or London office when needed. If interested, please apply now or contact me directly for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.