We are delighted to be supporting a well-known FTSE 100 technology business who are recruiting a Reward Manager to be their Benchmarking and Job Architecture SME. This newly created role will help create and maintain the core Job Architecture and act as a cross-divisional expert, advising both the Talent and wider HR community on the development of compensation benchmarking and role levelling. You will also be one of the key contacts across the business to support merger and acquisition activity, often having 'first sight' of the target's current structure and families.
Key duties will be to:
- Partner with relevant cross-divisional HR and talent colleagues to understand current organisational structures, existing senior leadership populations, OD changes, and challenges (both internal and external).
- Review levelling and benchmarking for these populations, advising change as appropriate and complete ongoing levelling and benchmarking requests as agreed.
- Develop and maintain reward management information for these populations and facilitate reward planning conversations and budgeting to ensure existing and future reward sufficiently supports talent mobility, retention and development plans
- Support divisional reward teams to ensure that they understand the approach to JA and job levelling enabling these teams to manage all job levelling below senior leadership
- Support the divisional reward teams in educating the wider HR team, business leaders and employees on Job Architecture and where they fit
- Working with the talent teams to ensure that JA links to the acquisition and development of talent
As a result, the business is looking to meet experienced reward business partners and practitioners of job evaluation (levelling) and benchmarking tools and methodologies (WTW, Mercer, Radford, Comptryx) Prior experience in developing pay range principles and range creation is essential, as is demonstratable experience of educating, coaching and/or challenging stakeholders to ensure alignment with reward policy and process. The business was an early adopter of both agile working and flexitime, so this role offers tremendous flexibility to fit around family/life-style commitments. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.