Frazer Jones are currently representing a fashion retail business based in the heart of central London. We are looking for a Reward Analyst looking to take their first steps into becoming a manager for this role. This would include all areas of compensation and benefits.
The role will focus on benefit harmonisation and group total reward programs, offering good visibility with senior stakeholders and the wider HR team.
- Responsible for delivery of HR budgeting processes
- Looking after salary benchmarking, leading executive compensation and benefits issues.
- Act as the first point of contact for all reward related queries.
- Pension scheme administration, auto enrolment assessment management, evaluation to assess internalising this work.
- Responsible use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and administration.
- Responsible for use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and management.
- Responsible for Job Map/Job architecture positions in the organisation according to Hay methodology.
- University degree educated/equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Reward and Benefits
- Strong communication and presentational skills
- Work Collaboratively
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.