Frazer Jones is currently recruiting for a part time Reward Analyst to join a retail organisation based in central London. The role will be remote working and part time for 3 days a week. This position supports the Reward Lead within the People team to enable the development and delivery of the Global Reward Strategy. The Reward team at this retail organisation is small and newly formed but presents an exciting opportunity to shape the reward strategy and embed new ways of working.
Key Stakeholders: Reward Lead, People Leadership, Comms and Engagement, People Partnering, HR Operations, HRIS, Survey providers, Benefit providers and external specialists as required.
- Responsible for providing high quality research and analysis to support the design of innovative Reward policies and processes
- Be part of the growing team in building data models that enable effective pay modelling, bonus calculations, salary benchmarking and other reward processes
- Support the evaluation of external reward trends to ensure the company's reward offer reflects best practice.
- Plan for and support the pay review and minimum wage increase processes with analysis, forecasting and reporting
- Support the line manager in managing the survey submission process ensuring that the company's data accurately matches to the survey levels and quality data is submitted to survey providers
- Research survey data sources for UK and international to ensure the company has the most up to date and relevant market data
- Responsible for benchmarking new and changed roles and provide advice and guidance on market pay
- Responsible for research and document current market pay, whilst following best procedures around benefit practices in all retail company's international locations.
- Participate in the benefits renewal process supporting benefit provider research and ensuring quality data analysis contributes to decision making
- Assist the line managers in carrying out gender pay gap reporting calculations and supporting analysis and set up reporting to monitor the company's progress against the action plan throughout the year.
- Set up ethnicity pay gap reporting.
- Proven ability to analyse data rapidly and accurately.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with Excel at advanced level to include functions such as V lookups and pivots, Macros & VBA
- Previous Reward and Analytics experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.