Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering exclusively with a leading international property developer based in central London. This is a highly established and reputable brand that was founded over 300 years ago. They have a very strong moral and environmentally friendly approach to a growing investment portfolio.
Joining as the Reward Analyst you'll be reporting into the Group Director of Reward and working closely with the Benefits Manager, HRIS team and wider HR team. You will be required to provide in-depth analysis and modelling of different compensation and talent solutions. Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of insights; reports and data relating to major transformation projects e.g. job architecture development and the design of related reward structures
- Development of a sophisticated "heat-map" and scenario modelling too
- Provision of support to future implementation and roll out of the Job Architecture and Reward Structure.
- Provision of project coordination support, tracking progress against the overall roadmap for the Reward / Talent Centre of Expertise and our sub work stream
- Handling of certain aspects of mobility processes Supporting annual talent management process providing dashboard of roles and succession pipeline
- Supporting annual pay review process providing insights on Estate wide cost, spend, and ratios
To be considered for this role you'll need 2-5 years experience with a reward role previously, either from an in-house or consulting capacity. You must have an analytical mindset, eye for detail and effective communication skills. You must be able to make sense of large data sets and be able to present on your insights and make recommendations. It's a bonus if you have Workday experience and have worked on projects.
The role offers the opportunity to work for a highly respected brand and to progress toward a Senior or Reward Manager role. You'll receive a competitive salary of £50-65k plus bonus and have access to one of the most attractive pension schemes we've seen on the market ever. The business offer a hybrid working model.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.