Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a very well-reputed Financial Institution on a number of Resourcing Advisor roles with salaries ranging between £32,000 and £37,000. These are contract roles of varying lengths (between 7 and 12 months). You will be providing a professional service in a very client-facing role, playing a crucial part in the allocation of resources.
Duties will include:
- Allocation of projects, relying on negotiation skills to settle any potential conflicts.
- Building relationships and sharing your knowledge with the wider team.
- Using your influence to discuss with stakeholders on strategic resource solutions and provide guidance to projects.
- Ensuring profitability is the focus of resourcing decisions and planning in advance.
- Attending weekly sales pipeline meetings and sharing in challenges and success.
- Visiting client sites and forging strong relationships to aid with forward planning and make sure forecasts are reflected accurately.
- Working closely with Recruitment and HR teams on headcount movement.
Ideally you will be:
- Commercially aware and with a strong knowledge of the needs of the business.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Flexible and able to adapt to any changes that may evolve.
- Able to work at high volume, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Easily able to build rapport with stakeholders, clients and colleagues alike.
- Tenacious and resilient and confident to be able to negotiate and challenge when necessary.
- Able to understand both business goals alongside the goals of the individual.
These are excellent opportunities to forge a career in Resourcing. You may come from a Recruitment or Sales background, looking to move into a more challenging role within a Financial Institution that is truly international.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.