Some Key Accountabilities:
- Develop and sustain trusted partnerships with Deputy Chief Officers Service Delivery, senior leaders and volunteer leaders and provide coaching and strategic advice to develop and drive improvement in H&S performance.
- Partner with a large diverse client group and participate in planning and decision making to design and implement effective solutions that contribute to a strong H&S culture, build capability, support systems and deliver results in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Provide professional leadership and subject matter expertise to influence and enable effective H&S investigations and improvement opportunities to mitigate H&S risk and fosters a positive H&S culture.
- Lead, manage and drive H&S Culture & leadership initiatives, which may include H&S analytics, critical risk, investigation, audit programs, systems development, policies & procedures and learning and development.
- Support all regional management, staff and volunteers with queries and requests for assistance with any Health & Safety related issues, including return to work.
- Leadership and development of other H&S professionals within team and broader department.
- Actively engage in ensuring a psychologically healthy and safe workplace by participating in consultation, training, psychosocial risk management and mental health related activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Previous experience in a Senior H&S position within a dynamic, hazardous and diverse multi-site environment
- Experienced safety professional in leading, and influencing a variety of key stakeholders for safety culture, leadership, compliance and improvements
- High level of written communication, oral communication and influencing skills including the ability to consult with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels and deliver presentations
What's on offer
- A supportive team culture which encourages forward thinking, innovation, and passion for making great ideas work
- Great remuneration package
- Full-time permanent work in a multi-disciplinary and diverse environment with a culture that is collaborative and supportive
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to speak to Michele Beale 0403210494 and send you CV via the link.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.