About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a privately owned global services firm to hire the HR Lead role for the Pacific region. Based in Sydney, this role will form part of the global HR team and working closely with the Regional General Manager and Regional Director for HR.
This role is responsible for leading the HR & IT functions and will act as a strategic business partner providing advice and guidance to business leaders on all people matters. This is a mix of strategic and operational with the support of a local HR team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving internal communication and employee engagement activates for the region
- Assessing organisational risk and ensuring relevant organisational design recommendations are in place
- Supporting change management initiatives
- Evaluation and management of talent planning and workforce requirements ensuring critical hires are delivered
- Leading on Talent Management, retention and succession planning initiatives including the annual talent review for the region
- Drives and manages the development and implementation of performance management practices.
- Leading the job evaluation process, overseeing monthly payroll and conducting regional salary benchmarking
- Support on local and global Projects
- Oversight of facilities, real estate and IT Management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a highly experienced HR Generalist with proven experience at the leadership level working in the environment of a complex, global and matrix business. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment that is fast paced, fluid, and requires you to be hands-on and strategic. Experience with SuccessFactors will be hugely beneficial.
This role is paying c$200,000 + Super + Bonus. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/202893.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.