Frazer Jones are partnered exclusively with a start-up Fintech firm specialising in quantitative trading. The firm are in rapid growth mode, and with this comes the need for a recruitment professional to build and develop teams from a global perspective. While this role will be based in London, the successful candidate will have a remit that covers Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The role will mainly revolve around the attraction and recruitment of top tech and investment talent, while also focusing on developing a strategy around talent management and retention.
- Work with hiring managers to scope roles, draft job descriptions, liaise with agencies where appropriate and determine the selection process.
- Building and managing recruiter relationships: balance cost-to-hire considerations and be able to decide when we can directly source candidates.
- Source passive candidates and think about how to get the best talent interested in the firm
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, both for successful and unsuccessful applicants
- Conduct interviews at various levels across the business via phone, face to face and over VC
- Refine our hiring and onboarding processes to make them simpler and more effective
- Work with the HR & leadership team to identify internal talent, promotion and global mobility
- Bring a keen interest in diversity and inclusion so that we can continue our commitment to attract diversity of thought across the organisation
You should be:
- A talented in-house recruiter who can evaluate skills based on more than job titles
- Preference for a recruitment professional from a FinTech background
- Adaptable approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs, and comfortable operating around ambiguity and chaos
- Experience in recruiting multiple roles, across a range of disciplines, seniorities and geographies
If you would be interested in this position or finding out further details please do click to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.