A new Recruitment Manager role has been created to support a growing Real Estate business from Hong Kong. You will have active roles to fill across Professional Sectors and Corporate Functions. You will engage with business heads and HR Head to support the build of the brand in the market by pipe-lining talent into the business; thereby reducing hiring costs. Responsible for key KPIs such as time to hire.
- Lead a small team and report to Head of Human Resources;
- Identify recruitment needs and determine resourcing plan for each hire;
- Consults and advise stakeholders and Partners on effective hiring approaches and team development;
- Develop and manage talent pool;
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment for full Professional Sectors and Corporate functions;
- Work with COO and Head of HR on developing sourcing and attraction strategy;
- Develop and maintain relationship with agencies.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of sourcing and recruitment experience in a sizeable company;
- Ability to gain the respect of business heads & managers and influence them effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Credible to build relationship with internal and external senior parties;
- Innovative and strategic in thinking.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.