We are working with a really exciting, extremely innovative and ever expanding consultancy firm to hire their first Recruitment Manager.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for setting up the firms recruitment function, managing the process end to end and driving their talent acquisition strategy.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Leading on the end to end recruitment process of all level roles across the business and different brands
- Working with senior stakeholders / hiring managers to set routes to market, manage expectations and promote an open mind
- Posting job ads, liaising with agencies and managing referrals
- Competency based interviewing at either first or second stage
- Managing feedback - delivering offers and providing constructive criticism to candidates to ensure a positive experience for all
- Supporting the HR generalists in onboarding, inductions and referencing
- Building and delivering on the firms diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Leading on talent acquisition related project work
You must have a background in end to end recruitment, either within an agency or internally. Ideally, you will have an understanding of the professional services industry and be able to add value from day one.
You must be confident, well mannered and personable. This is a highly autonomous role and requires someone to be a real self starter and provide innovative and thoughful ways of working. Additionally, you must be able to work at pace and delivery fast and effective results.
If you would like to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.