Our client, a boutique management consultancy, are recruiting a Talent Acquistion Manager to lead their UK recruitment function.
Reporting into the global talent acquisition lead, you will manage a recruitment assistant and manage the recruitment of most hires for the UK division.
The role will have support from selected agencies to assist on key hires for the business and you will business partner with the senior leadership team on ensuring the talent objectives are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment
- Working with external providers to support on delivery
- Employer branding
- Business partnering and stakeholder engagement
- Recruitment projects as required
- Managing a recruitment assistant
- ideally at least 3 years' experience within talent acquisition
- Professional services experience is highly desirable
- Degree qualified
- Driven, ambitious and collaborative in your approach
If you are interested in exploring this role, please apply online otherwise send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.