We are currently partnered exclusively with a Top 5 global insurance firm to hire a recruitment business partner to their recently transformed HR division. This is a newly created role, in which the future incumbent will partner with senior stakeholders to strategically push innovative recruitment ideas and help the firm with their international growth strategy.
This position would suit someone coming from a fast paced business, with experience in recruitment, who is looking to leave behind heavy direct sourcing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End to end recruitment oversight of live vacancies
- Candidate management/ pipeline building when dealing with referrals, residual applicants and speculative introductions
- Agency relationship management
- Establishing and developing relationships with hiring managers and business unit leaders; to discuss forthcoming budgeted hires, speculative applicants and the business units growth strategy to assist from a talent perspective
- M.I and reporting, data analysis relating to salary, role, candidate, time to hire, cost saving and agency fee paid where applicable
- Representing the business at trade and industry conferences, industry events and networking seminars
- Experienced in-house recruiter for a fast paced business, preferably within insurance but this is not a pre-requisite
- Desire to work in an exciting firm that is going through real time transformation and international growth
- Multi-tasker; able to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Confident in pushing back to senior stakeholders and educating the wider business on recruitment process
- Keen interest in diversity and inclusion
If this role could be of interest, please click to apply. My client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.